Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Internet Marketing Tips - Are You As Productive As You Could Be?

Let me start off by saying that this article is coming from my own personal experience. I wasn't always making the most efficient use of my time and thus, I wasn't as productive as I could have been. What about you? Are you making the most of your time online? Are you doing things that maybe would be best left for somebody else? This article is going to pull no punches in laying out the real truth about how to get to the point where you're not killing yourself each day in order to make a buck online. I strongly suggest that you take the following advice to heart.

Back in the early days, I did everything myself. It didn't matter if I was good or bad at it. I didn't trust anybody. So I wrote my own articles, designed my own sites, created my own products and so on. Every aspect of my business was done by me. This translated into 14 hour work days. Now, don't get me wrong. Some things I do very well, such as writing. However, things like web design and graphics...forget it. I really should have gotten a professional to do these things. But I was a total control freak and had to do everything myself.

Now, imagine had I gotten a professional graphic artist and a professional copywriter to do my sales page. Do you think MAYBE my site would have converted a little better? Yeah, I know...you've just started out and you don't have the money. Fair point. But what about when you DO have the money? Are you still going to hang onto doing everything yourself? A lot of people have problems with relinquishing control. I know, I'm one of them. But last year I started my journey and began trusting others. Today, I work with a guy who has been doing this a lot longer than I have and he takes care of a lot of things that I wouldn't dream of even touching anymore.

Point is, you don't have to do it all yourself. It's not good for a healthy business IF you want it to grow? Why you ask? The answer is right in front of your nose. There are only so many hours in the day and only so much one man or woman can do.

So start thinking about where YOU can outsource some of the things that you're hanging onto for dear life.

Your business will thank you for it.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Want to get your business off on the right foot? Tired of spinning your wheels? Go to http://www.nichetoolkit.com/ and sign up for early bird admission into the complete solution for your training, product and promotion needs.

No comments:

Custom Search